- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Counseling sessions by appointment only
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- If you are going to be on the Storrs Campus you are welcome to meet with one of our CCD Career Consultants.
- An alternative is to set up a virtual meeting. There are three types of meetings: Resume Critique, Walk-In Session, and a scheduled appointment.Please call 860-486-3013 to set up a session.
- Resume Critique Hours: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Career Consulting Walk-In Hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Career Consulting Appointment: based on availability
These hours are applicable only during academic semesters. Please call for scheduling during breaks.
Services Provided to Current Undergraduate Degree Students:
- Career counseling (individual and group)
- Resume preparation and critique
- Internet training for job searches
- Individual assessment and test interpretation services
- Interview preparation
- Practice interviews
- Counseling for undergraduate students planning to attend graduate school
- Career workshops
- Internship counseling
UNIV 3985 Interdisciplinary Career Planning
This popular fall class is limited to 24 students, so be sure to register now.
Services Provided to Students and Alumni:
- Look for online jobs and internships using HuskyCareerLink (password required)
- Utilize www.interncoop.uconn.edu to learn how to find internships and co-op opportunities
- Research careers and salaries utilizing the Occupational Outlook Handbook
- What can I do with this major? Click here to explore your options
- Career Fairs in spring and fall
- Career Center Brochure